Brendan Loper joined TVA after graduating from the prestigious University of Virginia School of Law and worked as a law clerk before taking and passing the California Bar Exam in July 2011. Mr. Loper’s practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on bankruptcy litigation, including trustee and creditor representation.
Mr. Loper has served as second chair trial counsel in state court and been given significant responsibility for managing a large bankruptcy adversary matter in which TVA serves as Special Counsel to the Chapter 7 Trustee. He has also represented individual debtors in bankruptcy court.
Prior to attending the University Of Virginia School Of Law, Mr. Loper graduated cum laude from Claremont McKenna College with a dual BA in Literature and Philosophy, both with honors.
- University of Virginia School of Law, JD 2011
- Claremont McKenna College, BA, 2008
BAR ADMISSIONS & PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- California Supreme Court; U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California
- Bankruptcy Appellate Panel (BAP) for the Ninth Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and the Orange County Federal Bar Association